Client Support Specialist, Level 1
Position Description Overview
Priority IS seeks a Client Support Specialist, Level 1 responsible for relationship management and service delivery to strategic merchants and clients. This role serves as the primary liaison for the service side of the client relationship including escalation, client communication, effective oversight of implementations, execution of account plan activities, building of relationships with client contacts, management and coordination of client loyalty and retention.
- Answering customer inquiries via email or by phone.
- Act as a first point of contact for the clients day to day operational requirements including, but not limited to:
- Resolving payment related queries and reconciliation issues
- Responding to queries regarding online statements
- Investigating settlement anomalies, should they arise
- Amendments to bank details, addresses, phone numbers etc.
- Be a service expert - proactively develop understanding and share knowledge with peers on best practices
- Record all work in the CRM management tool, Salesforce
- Maintain contact with clients on a regular and proactive basis
- Regular communication with sales, business development teams, and other internal teams as necessary
- Act as an escalation point and take ownership for the enterprise accounts within their portfolios
- Training and support for clients on query, reporting, chargeback processing tools and other tools that are applicable for the client
- Deliver against client requirements and resolve all queries in professional and timely fashion
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Scope of Job
This is a customer service role providing operational support to both partners and clients for day to day operational queries. The Client Support Specialist, Level 1 is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service building strong relationships across the Client Service and Operations teams to deliver against our client needs.
Requires little guidance and supervision from management. Ability to work with a broad network of resources to resolve issues.
- Previous work experience in a Customer Service role is essential
- Must possess excellent analytical, time management, comprehension and customer service skills including verbal communication skills, well developed, active listening and relationship building skills
- Strong awareness and understanding of customer needs, and evidence of this in current or previous experience
- Excellent organizational skills and solution oriented
- Strong communicator at all levels with the ability to clearly and concisely present information, both verbally and written
- Ability to multi-task and use several systems in tandem to resolve problems
- Self-motivated team player with strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Previous SalesForce experience is a plus
- Previous experience in payment processing or financial technology is preferred
- Relationship Management
- Customer Interaction
- Problem Management Process
- Account Management
- Knowledge of Product Line
Please Submit Your Resume by Filling Out the Form Below